Chow Chow Puppy | Price, Pictures, Facts Chinese Dog Breed
Chow Chow Puppy is for sure is an impressive looking dog. His looks might make you think he’s mean or ill-tempered but a well-bred and well-raised Purina puppy chow isn’t aggressive.
Instead, it’s said that the chow dog combines the nobility of the lion, the droll miss of a panda, the appeal of a teddy bear, the Grace and independence of a cat, and the loyalty and devotion of a dog.
These unfair dignified and avoid as just it’s a breed that was once kept in Imperial Chinese kennels. He’s not fond of being hugged or fussed over but he’ll be a quiet attentive companion to his favorite person and his loyalty extends to other family members.
If he’s raised with children he’ll accept them willingly but he is not the type of dog to tolerate abuse, so he’s best for homes with older kids who know how to treat dogs.
More about its History
Chow Chow Puppies
The chow dog breed most memorable physical feature may be his blue-black tongue; according to Chinese legend, the tongue got its review at a time of creation, when a child itself got a love the color eyes before it was being painted.
- When it comes to dreaming a verbal correction is usually all that’s required to set the chow straight.
- No dog should ever be hit but it’s especially Counterproductive with this chow dog breed.
- He fiercely proud and independent and will never respond to physical abuse but earn his respect with a firm consistency and you won’t have any problem training him.
- Chow chow dog is very independent and aloof and they need an owner who appreciates those traits but won’t let the dog take over.
- They should be well socialized introduced new people, dogs, and situations beginning in early puppyhood to ensure that they’re safe and relaxed as adults.
- Chow Chow puppies may bond with just one person or to their immediate family.
- They’re suspicious of strangers and also very cute.
- Purina puppy chow needs to be brushed two or three times a week to keep their coat in good condition.
- Chow dogs can live in apartments or condos, so long as they get daily exercise.
READ MORE: CHOW CHOW COLORS
What does a chow puppy look like?
Yes, they are very sweet, cute, and family dogs. Chow chow dogs are very good. They are aggressive with strangers but not with their owners. Chow Dog can live alone. They also don’t mind to live in apartments. Chow chow dogs are very caring and dedicated to their families. They are also very protective and helpful.
Read about Chow Food
Are chow chows good pets?
Experts have long speculated that the Chow Chow is one of the oldest dog breeds and genetic testing has proven that to be true. The ancient breed is believed to have originated in Mongolia and Northern China slowly moving south with the Nomadic tribes of Mongolia.
An early depiction of dogs resembling the Purina Puppy Chow Chow appears in pottery and paintings from the Han Dynasty.
She owes 63 to 2281AD. One Chinese emperor was said to have kept two thousand five hundred (2500) pairs of children and taunting dogs.
In addition to hunting the dogs were used to guard their owner’s possessions on the downside. Their fur was used to trend toast and their flesh was considered a delicacy in China.
The breed went by several names like black Tongue dog, hi she-wolf dog, link bear dog, key on and counts on the dog, and Guangdong.
How he became the puppy Chow Chow is an interesting story. Some British merchants from our 18th century included some of the bear-like dogs in their cargo. Miscellaneous items including dogs were referred to as chow puppy and remain stocked to the breed.
More: Chow Mix
how much are chow chows?
Chow chow is a knowledgeable breed. The average for a chow puppy price is almost 900$ – 1200$. They are a little bit expensive because of their following features:
- They are very protective but aggressive as well.
- Chow Chow puppies are very powerful and helpful.
- They are very responsible and reputable.
Black Chow Chow Puppy
- Black Chow Chow puppies stand 17 to 20 inches at the shoulder and weigh 40 to 70 pounds.
- Some compare Purina puppy chow disposition to that of a cat aloof, reserved, independent, dignified, intelligent, also stubborn.
- Despite his scowl also a good chow should never be aggressive or shy.
- Chow tends to mind their own business but doesn’t usually start trouble.
- They’ll play with their people but strangers are of no interest to them unless they’re approaching the chow’s home without an invitation from his owner.
- In which case he’ll challenge the trespasser he will however lest strangers touch him is introduced by one of his owners.
- A black chow must be extensively socialized and introduced to new people dogs and situations.
More: Chow Dog Breed
Are chow chows aggressive?
- As a puppy, if he’s going to be safe and relaxed as an adult and amazing.
- Black Chow Chow is generally healthy but like all breeds they can get certain health conditions not all else will get any or all of these diseases but it’s important to be aware of them if you’re considering this breed.
- If you’re buying a chow dog find a good breeder who will show you health clearances for both your puppies’ parents.
More about its FOOD